Rapid Learner, my new course teaching you how to learn anything better and faster, is now open:
Rapid Learner teaches a 6-week program designed to build effective learning habits from the ground up. Here’s a brief sketch of what we’re going to teach, week-by-week:
- Project. Week one starts by teaching you how to construct a compelling learning project, to organize your classes, professional development or self-education.
- Productivity. How to combat procrastination, increase your energy and get more done without the frustration and stress.
- Practice. How to convert more of your studying time into the techniques research has shown are most effective for learning.
- Insight. Develop deep intuitions of hard ideas and learn tools for making sense of complexity.
- Memory. Exploit quirks in how your brain remembers things to store information more quickly.
- Mastery. How do you go from a basic understanding to mastery? How do you retain what you’ve learned so it’s not forgotten. The final week will give you tools to turn learning from a one-time event into a strategy that works your entire life.
Whether you’re a student who wants better grades, a professional looking to accelerate your career skills or just someone who wants to learn more, this course is for you.
Please note: Because the course starts on Saturday, we’re going to be closing registration on Friday, April 28th at midnight, Pacific Time. If you’re interested at all in this course, I suggest checking it out before then.